Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tricks and Treats

Philippines has been getting a lot of typhoons. How are you guys doing btw?
Just last night, the wind was so strong that I couldn't sleep. I was afraid
it will break the glass windows. It's noon already and at least the sun is showing up- I take it as a good sign.

Work is keeping me busy and has been told that I'm doing well at it. I'm now reporting to a new lead. Adjustments are inevitable but I'm excited.
I'm still thinking of becoming a Senior Associate in Human Resources. Somehow, I'm hesitant. Afraid of the unknown.
But there's no other way but for me to move up. And certainly I don't want to find myself down, stagnant and bored.
I've attended a seminar last week and it further emphasized my role in Human Resources. I can't help but also to be amazed on the things
I've overcome and is currently doing. But that's just the tip of the iceberg, ne?

In keeping the work-life-balace ^_^,
I was at the the Ford Models - Philippines competition too. I watched and supported my colleague's daughter.
If you guys think I'm tall already, wait til you see those girls in ramp!
Pinay supermodel Charo Ronquillo also graced the event.

Halloween is today! Who are you going to be?
I'll just recycle something in my closet. But haven't decided on a character. :P
And Xmas is near. It's 50+ days to go.

I'm reunited with Adobe Photoshop. Tho my laptop can only accommodate CS3. I've been looking for tutorial sites. If you got any suggestions, please do!

No comments: