Monday, September 7, 2009

A Geass Contract

I was absent for a week from work. I gained sore eyes. Friends called it either geass or sharingan. But I think it was a geass. Since it influenced things such as emotion, perception and memory. No one really wanted to hang-out with me or believed I'm safe to be with. I think its power is to repel people. lol.

I'm excited next week since we'll have a general assembly at our company and employees are encouraged to dress up anything to do with rock n roll. If I wasn't so busy, I'd definitely do a Nana cosplay preferably Reira. haha, what an excuse. Alright seriously, I'll just do glam rock. I'm going to dig my closet for that. I know I have something.. somewhere..in here. Times like these, I'm thankful that I bought some things that can be used on various occasions not just within anicons.

So, everyone... please hug me. I'm cured already.

No comments: