Monday, July 20, 2009

Beat It - No one wants to be defeated

Michael Jackson - the man have died but his music is so alive. It's been weeks already and people got a rekindled interest. It is sad that it happened after his death. The malls I've been to, is doing a tribute - free film showing. They played either MJ's HIStory tour or his unforgettable music videos. So, What's your MJ song/video?

I truly love Beat It. I love the choreo and yes, I did copy the dance steps. I don't remember doing such except with L'arc En Ciel's Stay Away and the occassional Madonna, Janet Jackson, Kylie Minogue and Britney dance diva bug in me.

Speaking of which, there's a Jmusic competition this coming Sat.
Do any of you/your friends got in the competition? Please share the info. If I'm free, I might come and will be glad to support you. <3

No comments: