Friday, May 1, 2009

For the Workforce

I'm currently enjoying a long weekend thanks to Labor Day. ^_^
Labor Day (May1) is a worldwide celebration in recognizing the workforce.

Working in a corporate setting has opened a whole new level of challenges to me.
It's no longer just dress-up and all smiles. I have a serious role to fulfill everyday and the company I serve expects my talent and skills to the fullest. At times, when I thought I have given it my all, I still need to accomplish more.

Being part of the workforce is not all gloomy. There are also time for fun! (DAPAT!)
Work+Life balance as we always do in the office. We crack jokes, we dine out and we also have our own time to do our thing.

Of course, being recognized and appreciated is also what every employee aims.
So for this day, let us give a salute to the workforce and to the companies who takes good care of their people. My company included. ^_~

Enjoy the long weekend!

No comments: