Sunday, February 8, 2009

They Keep Me Sane (Gackt + etcetera.)

2009 is sure running fast. It's already February! XD

Gackt.. I'm excited to know he did the opening song to the latest Kamen Rider aka Masked Rider series. He is also open to be a villain in the series. A combo meal.

Tuned in to Hetalia... it's a webcomic turned anime and I love how the characters representing the countries/nations involving WWI and WWII. I wish they'll add Philippines.

Watched Soul Eater until episode 18. I was excited actually to find out that the opening song - it's from T.M Revolution! I loved the song actually. The prologue where a narrator introduces the 'Academy' reminds me of an opening of Yami no Matsuei - another anime using Shinigamis.

Read>The Dragon King's Palace by Laura Joh Rowland, is a fiction novel I have found by accident and bought in BookSale yesterday. I finished it this morning. I liked the story actually. The story went how Sano Ichiro will have to save his wife and her friend, the Emperor's mother and his wife. But before Sano will be able to save them, he has to deal with people who want to gain the Emperor’s favors rather than saving the 4 women.

Years ago...one of my friend lend me read her other novel -The Concubine's Tattoo. I have read two novels of her novels and you might want to try samurai tales featuring Sano Ichiro -actually he's a detective for the Emperor, mystery, solving crimes and how politics run in the Tokugawa regime - and is open to hearing alternative preferences going on by the Emperor - yes, shounen-ai but no explicit scenes. Watch out for the character Yanagisawa.

No comments: