Monday, September 29, 2008

Shining Collection

Before I left the house, I popped a cd of WeiB Kreuz/Knight Hunters as they dubbed it in Filipino.
It occured to me there's no new anime that I look forward to these days.
When I buy dvds or manga, I'd always look for the classic stuff.
The last series that made me feel energized was Initial D.
I was uber happy when they released stage 4. I've heard stage 5 is in the works? But no reliable sources to quote yet.

I miss Evangelion, Patlabor, Gundam series, St. Tail... the list goes on.
I also experienced I followed Gravitation and Yami no Matsuei in their manga form.
I couldn't read a lot in Japanese but I was guided by my co-fans.
So when they released an anime, it was heaven~

Anyway, I just want to share this. It may sound as if I'm an old lady talking. lol.

No comments: